Free – Inline

This modality is for individual participation and is made up of two programs; a Short Program that accounts for 25% of the final score and a Long Program that makes for the remaining 75% of the total score. Both are accompanied by music and the skater must interpret it with his movements and technical elements such as jumps, spins and step sequences.

 

Photography: Raniero Corbelletti